On September 25-27, 2020 we are organizing for the first time "Alpine Autumn Days" in cooperation with our mountain guide. We are looking forward to inspiring you with our passion for mountains. Participants will be guided onto airy mountain tracks and unforgettable summit experiences.
TAutumn Tours 2020:
- Peitlerkofel 2.875m (1.068hm und 4,4km ascent / 1.200hm und 7,8km descend)
- Sass Rigais 3.025m (Route from Funes Valley without ascent aid: 1.628hm and 7,2km ascent, descent idem; route from Val Gardena with ascent aid „Col Raiser“-ropeway 1.000hm and 5,5km ascent, 1.600hm und 7,2km descent)
- Outdoor-climbing day in the Dolomites, depending on weather conditions
IInclusive Services Alpine Autumn Days:
- 4 nights on Ganoi farm (24/09 -28/09/2020). Please notice: The package price includes shared flats, where the landlord uses the available beds until full occupancy for enrolled guests.
- 3 guided active holidays with mountain guide Marko and junior farmer Georg
Extra services, not included
- Breakfast service
- Rental equipment (please book until September 01, 2020)
- Private apartment on Ganoi farm of your choice and dependent on availability and regular price
- Transfer costs (depending on single tours)
What you need:
- Experience on easy via ferrata routes
- Physical fitness for about 8 walking hours a day
310€ per person for tours + overnight stay in shared apartments
180€ per person for participants with individually organised overnight stays either on Ganoi farm or on neighbour farms
Booking deadline: 01/09/2020
Minimum number of participants: 6 persons
Terms and conditions: in case of bad weather the alpine activities are cancelled and the rate of the mountain guide (60€ per day and person is omitted, only the accommodation costs of 130€ apply).
Otherwise the usual terms and conditions (AGBs) apply.